Out of love and care for our whole community, we are trying an experiment. For the next two Sundays, October 10 and 17, we are bringing worship outside at 9:00 AM!
There are several ways to be a part of worship:
- Drive-In Worship: drive into the parking lot and tune into our FM station. Stay warm and comfortable in your car while you worship with the community. This is a great option if you are hard of hearing.
- Parking Lot Worship: park in the back of the lot, grab your lawn chair, and find a place to sit. Remember to keep some distance from other groups of people.
- Worship at Home: can’t make it to worship this week? Don’t worry! A recording of worship will still be available on YouTube.
There are many perks to outdoor worship:
- We will be visible to our new neighbors.
- We will be able to sing together as a congregation!
- We will be able to celebrate with the Elementary Youth as they receive a new Bible this Sunday!
- While outside, masks will be optional.
After worship, you are invited to stay for coffee and fellowship. Sunday School students will head inside to watch the short (5-10 minutes) lesson video before coming back outside for discussion. Choir continues to meet following their guidelines.
In addition, we now have the capability to send all-congregational/mass text messages to your cell phones, which we will only utilize for important church correspondence or emergency situations such as church needing to close due to bad weather. We have noticed that we do not have everyone’s cell phone number on file. If you believe you are one of those who has not submitted your cell phone number and you would like to receive communication this way, please contact Gretchen at email@example.com. Thank you.
Rain or shine, I look forward to worshipping with you!